Thursday, September 3, 2009

Morning asked me to start a blog so she can keep up with our family when she moves to Turkey. Rohan has had a great day so far. We went to the playground with a friend and now he's napping in the swing while I watch the US Open and read 'Shutter Island' (really spooky!!).

He is almost 8 weeks old now and I have to say that things have gotten a lot better in terms of sleep/crying/fussiness. I think Ruchir and I have sort of figured him out a little more and he has also gotten a lot better at breastfeeding. So far, it's been amazing!! And exhausting!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby! Love the blog! I'll link your blog to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and forgot to mention...if you get really into it, you can pick crazy backgrounds through the link on the left side of my page. I think it is called the cutest blog on the block dot com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.